Why visit PALAWAN ?
Palawan is one of the most beautiful place in the Philippines, This province is just like a paradise, So many places that waiting for you to explore, I love Palawan the people there is so nice and they welcome visitors like there family, So many places that you want to go to spend time for your family, even me, I haven’t visit yet all the tourist attraction in my own province. but here is the list that you may want to consider to explore when your going to visit Palawan.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park – it is located at Puerto Princesa City, On November 11, 2011, Puerto Princesa Underground River was provisionally chosen as one of the New7Wonders of Nature. The entrance to the subterranean river is a short hike or boat ride from the from sitio Sabang.
- El Nido – The municipality of Elnido is located at the northern part of Palawan El Nido is known because of their beautiful beaches that you don’t wanna skip to visit because of experience that you will get from there.
- Tabbataha Reef – is a protected area of the Philippines located in the middle of the Sulo sea. The marine and bird sanctuary consists of two huge atolls (named the North Atoll and South Atoll) and the smaller Jessie Beazley Reef covering a total area of 97,030 hectares (239,800 acres; 374.6 sq. mi). It is located 150 kilometers (93 mi) southeast of Puerto Princesa City, the capital of Palawan province. The uninhabited islands and reefs are part of the island municipality of Cagayancillo, Palawan, located roughly 130 kilometers (81 mi) to the northeast of the reef.
Hotels and beach that you may be want to visit:
- Astoria Palawan – is located at Brgy San Rafael Puerto Princesa city along the way if you are going to El Nido, may be you want to spend a whole day on this resort, they have the first water park in Palawan.
- Sheridan beach resort – is located at Brgy Cabayugan sitio Sabang near Underground river, be amazed on the beautiful view and beach that they have and enjoy the gift of nature with your friends and family.
Bar & Restaurant
Captain Ribs Grill Restaurant & Bar– Located at brgy Bancao – bancao Manalo st. Puerto Princesa City
Kalui – Located at 369 Rizal Avenue, Puerto Princesa, city
Badjao Seafront – Located at Abueg Rd. Puerto Princesa city
“That is a just a part of so many tourist attractions in Palawan”