Oh! You want to travel? Us too! Let’s put LAGUNA in your list.
If anyone is looking for their next adventure but don’t know what to do or not familiar with the places to go in Laguna, this post is for you!
The province of Laguna is located southeast of Metro Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Laguna was named after the Spanish word “laguna” which literally means lagoon or lake. The province’s previous complete name given by the Spaniards was “La Provincia de la Laguna de Bay.” The original name of Laguna is La Laguna. The article La was removed sometime during the US occupation in the Philippines.
Laguna is such an awesome place. There are many tourist attractions in the province. Here’s a quick list of popular attractions in Laguna or destinations in Laguna. Simply click on the links to see relevant tourist information like location, opening hours, prices, and many more! Where’s your next adventure? Pick one now!
- LUISIANA —– Hulugan Falls/Aliw falls
- CAVINTI —– Lumot Lake/ Japanese Garden/Bumbungan Eco Park/Pueblo El Salvador Nature’s Park and Picnic Grove/Caliraya Mountain Lake Resort/Lago Fishing Village/Cavinti Underground River and Caves Complex
- PAGSANJAN —– Pagsanjan Falls
- PILA —– Pila Heritage Site
- CALAUAN —– Isdaan Floating Restaurant/Hidden Valley Springs
- SAN PABLO —– The Seven Lakes/Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort
- LOS BAñOS —– Mt. Makiling/ Mariang Makiling Trail/Makiling Botanic Gardens/ Makiling Botanical Garden/UP Los Baños, BSP Jamboree Site, and National Arts Center/UPLB Museum of Natural History
- CALAMBA —– Rizal Shrine
- BIñAN —– Splash Island
- STA. ROSA —– Enchanted Kingdom/Nuvali/Republ1c Wakepark/Paseo De Santa Rosa
- KALAYAAN —– Twin Falls
- PANGIL —– Buntot Palos Falls/ Hidden Falls/Panguil River Eco-Park
- SINILOAN/FAMY —– Buruwisan Multi-Falls/Mt. Romelo
- MAGDALENA —– Magdalena White Water River Rafting/Magdalena Church and Plaza
- MAJAYJAY —– Taytay Falls/Majayjay Falls/Costales Nature Farms
- LILIW —– Gat Tayaw Street
- NAGCARLAN —– Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery
- RIZAL —– Tayak Hill
Laguna is a province famous for its delicacies and delicious food products. Almost every town has its special product with its distinct taste and flavor, owing to the crop or livestock that is particularly raised in the town.
- Buko pie
- Mer-Nel’s Cake
- Bibingka de macapuno
- Kesong puti
- Salted egg
- Puto Biñan
- Dairy products (pastillas, yogurt,fresh milk)
- Cassava cake
- Kinulob na itik
- Lambanog (coconut wine)
- Coconut vinegar
- Bottled preserved fruits
Filipinos should just visit places like Laguna instead of going abroad.
VISIT LAGUNA NOW!