How to have a beautiful hair
Having strong, shiny, vibrant and long hair is every women’s dream.But everyday exposure to dust, pollution, sun and dirt makes it an almost impossible dream to achieve.
If you have a very long hair goals in your mind and having trouble achieving this. Try to read and follow these easy tips and you will have shiny, healthy hair in no time, and more importantly, be able to keep it that way!
1. Eat right
If you really want to achieve this. First, you need to watch out for your diet. This plays a very important part in the overall health of our hair just like skin. Eating foods rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, vitamin c, vitamin e and vitamin a are really essential to have a strong and beautiful hair.
Best foods to eat according to your hair type:
- Normal Hair: Fish, chicken, dals, sprouts.
- Dry Hair: Raw vegetables, pulses, brown rice, bananas, nuts, vitamin E capsules.
- Oily Hair: Green leafy vegetables, salads, fresh fruits, yoghurt.
2. Wash and Dry
- Buy shampoo and conditioners suited to your hair type
When buying hair products you really need to choose depending on your hair type. Always keep them mild.
For dry hair: Choose one doesn’t further strip your hair of its natural oils.
For Oily hair: Choose one that works on limiting the activity of your oily scalp
- Don’t wash your hair every day
Washing hair too often can actually dry hair out, or weigh it down with the product Don’t wash your hair everyday and whenever you do, apply some conditioner on the ends. Try and use the same brand of shampoo and conditioner. For most people, washing your hair twice a week is adequate
Comb wet hair with extreme care because they’re fragile and prone to breakage. Since hair is most fragile when it’s wet, you shouldn’t rip a brush through it after washing instead take a broad toothed comb and run it from the roots to the ends of your hair as gently as possible.
3. Other tips
- Get a trim every 6-8 weeks – Cut about 1/4th an inch of your hair every 6 to 8 weeks to avoid the split ends to grow out again.
- Protect hair at night – Use satin pillowcase instead of using cotton ones since it can dry out your hair. Don’t sleep with your hair in a tight ponytail, because it can cause breakage.
- Avoid stress – When someone is under a lot of stress, the body can take time-out from growing hair and concentrate on recovery and healing. If hair loss occurs, hair doesn’t grow back as much, if at all.
- Use Homemade and Natural hair products – aside from being sure that what you’re using is free from harmful chemicals, it is also cheaper compared if you buy hair products from a store.
Here are some videos how to make hair treatment at home
- DIY Hair mask for dry frizzy and damaged hair
- Natural Home Remedies For Fast Hair Growth and long hair natural remedy