Nowadays business professionals prefer to invest and buy real state properties in or near the place of their business. Condominiums are the most popular particularly in Manila. They find this more convenient than travelling back to their house outside the City. They maybe thinking, “Why spend most of your time in traffic when you can stay within the business area in the comforts of a condo?”.
Worried about a company. Why not a get a dog. According to my research size doesn’t matter. If properly trained, dogs can be very great company to to businessmen. They make people happy, they can lower your stress levels and make you care more about life.
But before adopting a dog. First things first. Consider where you live. If you actually are in a condo. It would be wise to know if pets are allowed inside the building. And if they are, below is a list of dogs that may be suitable for you.
- Pug – a breed that adapts easily to any situation, from living in a home with a big yard to residing in a small apartment with minimal exercise, Pugs are known for being playful, social and willing to please.
- Yorkshire Terrier – perfectly okay lounging on the bed or sofa almost all day. Yorkies make fine apartment dogs.
- Lhasa Apso – can be playful, yet also carries himself with dignity and is rather calm and deliberate in nature. Makes a mannerly house dog if you can establish a relationship of mutual respect.
- Toy Poodle – one of the smartest and most trainable of all breeds. He is a “thinking” dog who pays rapt attention to his owner, learns quickly, and responds eagerly to positive training methods.
- Bulldog – known for their gentle disposition, lovable personality and signature wrinkles. Bulldogs may not be able to fit into your lap, but are content relaxing by your side any hour of the day.
- Shih Tzu – Obedient and trusting lap dogs, Shih Tzus are bred to be companions and thrive on attention. They don’t require rigorous exercise sessions and are okay with playing around a small living room. Plus, they don’t bark a lot, so you won’t have to worry about irritable neighbors.